Pest Control Services in Virginia
(804) 729-0046 or toll-free at (888) 824-7383
Pest control services throughout Virginia including Richmond, Henrico, Midlothian, Glen Allen, Charlottesville and Central Virginia
Pest control services is one of our specialties and we are considered to be one of the best pest control companies in the area. If you are experiencing pest problems in your Richmond, Henrico, Midlothian, Glen Allen, Charlottesville or Central Virginia home or business, give us a call. Virginia Professional Wildlife Removal and Pest Control Services has experienced technicians to provide safe and effective pest control services to protect your home, family and business from rats, mice, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, cockroaches, crickets, ants, and all other pest threats. We offer eco-friendly pest control solutions using environmentally friendly Green techniques and practices.
Our pest control technicians don’t just spray chemicals like a lot of other companies. We utilize an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach to ensure the job is done correctly the first time by incorporating cutting-edge technologies and processes. This is based on our company’s desire to prevent future pest activity before it starts. Did you know that approximately 75% of all residential pest infestations occur as a result of perimeter pests coming into the home? The remaining 25% are brought into your home on groceries, furniture, plants, or other items. With pest monitoring and pest control preventative treatments, insect infestations are addressed quickly, or stopped before they can get started.
We offer Annual, Semi-Annual, Quarterly, Monthly, and Single Service Pest Control Agreements for our pest control customers in Richmond, Henrico, Glen Allen, Short Pump, Mechanicsville, Bon Air, Midlothian, Chesterfield, Charlottesville and Central Virginia. This flexibility allows us to provide effective pest control services that are convenient for your busy lifestyle and schedule.
Our thorough and comprehensive pest control programs center around the highly successful Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach. The techniques we utilize is tailor-made for your particular pest problem. All of our Central Virginia Pest Control programs include:
- Customer Consultation
- Thorough Inspections
- Appropriate Pest Control Measures – Environmentally friendly green solutions available
- Regular Follow Up to Ensure Success
What Exactly Is State-of-the-Art Pest Control?
It is Pest Control performed by expert pest control technicians who are licensed, certified and registered by the The Virginia Department of Agriculture.
Our entire staff undergoes continuous training in pest identification, Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques and processes, pest biology, and the safe and effective application of pesticides and rodenticides to protect you, your family and pets. We don’t stop there though. Our company strives to enhance our training and competence through memberships in the National Pest Management Association, Virginia Pest Management Association, Central Virginia Pest Management Association, National Wildlife Control Operators Association (NWCOA) and the Virginia Wildlife Damage Management Association.
Our Pest Control Technicians apply products designed for the safest and most effective control of your particular pest infestation.
We are considered one of Virginia’s best Pest Control companies. Pest Control Services in Virginia is provided in these VA counties, cities and towns:
We provide residential, commercial, and industrial pest control services in Albemarle County, Amelia County, Ashland, Barboursville, Bon Air, Boyd Tavern, Brandermill, Bumpass, Central VA, Charlottesville, Chester, Chesterfield County (including Bellwood, Belmont, Bensley, Bermuda Hundred, Hampton Park, Moseley, Bon Air, Brandermill, Chester, Cuckoo, CVille, North Courthouse, Doswell, Dumbarton, Enon, Ettrick, Genito, Glenora, Gordon, Gordonsville, Harrogate, Hening, Jefferson Davis, Manchester, Motoaca, Meadowbrook, Midlothian, Reams, Robious, Rockwood, Salisbury, South Rockwood, Spring Run, Winterpock and Woodlake), Earlysville, Ferncliff, Fluvanna County, Glen Allen, Goochland County, Gordonsville, Gum Spring, Hadensville, Hanover County, Henrico County (including Chamberlain, Dumbarton, East Highland Park, Glen Allen, Highland Springs, Innsbrook, Lakeside, Laurel, Lewiston, Montrose, Sandston, Short Pump, Tuckahoe, Wyndham, Fair Oaks and Varina), Keswick, Lake Anna, Lake Monticello, Louisa County, Maidens, Manakin, Manakin-Sabot, Mechanicsville, Midlothian, Mineral, Oilville, Orange County, Palmyra, Powhatan County, Richmond, Richmond County, Rockville, RVA, Sandy Hook, Shannon Hill, Short Pump, Troy, Woodlake, Wyndham, and the surrounding areas of Virginia.
No results found in this location. Please try again.