Bat Standards Code Of Ethics
(804) 729-0046 or toll-free at (888) 824-7383
NWCOA Bat Standards Certified Operators shall conduct their activities in accordance with the Code of Ethics as prescribed by NWCOA outlined below:
Code of Ethics:
- I will strive to follow all laws, regulations and the National Wildlife Control Operators Association Professional Standards of Practice for Structural Bat Management in both commercial and residential structures.
- I ascribe to a professional code of conduct that embodies the traits of honesty, sincerity and dedication.
- I will show exceptionally high levels of concern and respect for people, property and bats.
- I will promote the understanding and appreciation of the many values of bats and scientific wildlife management, as well as an appreciation for the economic and health concerns of people adversely affected by bats.
- I will be sensitive to the various viewpoints of bat damage management.
- I will provide expertise on managing bat damage to my clientele upon request, within the limits of my experience, ability and legal authority.
- I will promote competence and present an image worthy of the profession by supporting high standards of education, employment and performance.
- I will strive to broaden my knowledge, skills and abilities to advance the practice of commercial bat damage management.
- I will, in good faith, select new or time proven methods for resolving bat damage conflicts and give due consideration to humaneness, selectivity, effectiveness and practicality.
- I will treat my competition and clientele in a courteous manner and in accordance with honorable business practices.
- I understand that my title of Bat Standards Compliant pertains to me only and that only persons that have taken the course and successfully passed the test will be considered Bat Standards Compliant.
- I understand that not all bats leave their roost at night and that waiting until after dark to seal the structure is not an approved bat standard by NWCOA.
- I will encourage, through word and through deed, all Commercial Wildlife Control Operators to adhere to these standards and to participate in NWCOA Certified Training Courses.
- I will maintain adequate insurance and will provide proof of insurance to NWCOA if requested by NWCOA.
- I further understand that if I do not follow the National Wildlife Control Operators Association Professional Standards of Practice for Structural Bat Management or adhere to this code of ethics my status as NWCOA Bat Standards Compliant will be reviewed by the NWCOA Certification Review Board and may lose my status as Bat Standards Compliant and any rights to be listed on the NWCOA web site or use the NWCOA Bat Standards Compliant logo.
We are considered one of Virginia’s best bat removal companies. Bat removal and bat control in Virginia is provided in these VA counties, cities and towns:
Afton, Albemarle County, Alexandria, Amelia County, Annandale, Arlington, Ashburn, Ashland, Barboursville, Bellwood, Belmont, Bensley, Bermuda Hundred, Bon Air, Boyd Tavern, Brandermill, Bumpass, Burke, Central VA, Centreville, Chamberlain, Charlottesville, Chesapeake, Chester, Chesterfield County, Colonial Heights, Crozet, Cuckoo, CVille, Dale City, Doswell, Dumbarton, Earlysville, East Highland Park, Enon, Ettrick, Fairfax, Fair Oaks, Ferncliff, Fluvanna County, Fredericksburg, Genito, Glen Allen, Glenora, Goochland County, Gordonsville, Gum Spring, Hadensville, Hampton, Hampton Park, Hanover County, Harrisonburg, Harrogate, Hening, Henrico County, Highland Springs, Hopewell, Innsbrook, Jefferson Davis, Kents Store, Keswick, Lake Anna, Lake Monticello, Lake Ridge, Lakeside, Laurel, Leesburg, Lewiston, Lignum, Locust Grove, Louisa County, Maidens, Manakin, Manakin-Sabot, Manassas, Manchester, McLean, Montrose, Motoaca, Meadowbrook, Mechanicsville, Midlothian,, Mineral, Moseley, Newport News, Norfolk, North Courthouse, North Garden, Oilville, Orange County, Palmyra, Pantops, Petersburg, Portsmouth, Powhatan County, Reams, Reston, Richmond City, Richmond County, Robious, Rockville, Rockwood, RVA, Salisbury, Sandston, Sandy Hook, Scottsville, Shannon Hill, Short Pump, South Rockwood, Spring Run, Staunton, Stoney Point, Suffolk, Tidewater, Troy, Tuckahoe, Va, Varina, Virginia, Virginia Beach, Waynesboro, Williamsburg, Winchester, Winterpock, Woodlake, Wyndham, and the surrounding areas of Virginia.
Please Complete Our Simple Contact Form Below:
Contact Us at (804) 729-0046 or toll-free at (888) 824-7383 for Virginia animal trapping, animal control, wildlife removal, pest control, animal capture, animal exclusion or wildlife management in VA involving:
- Bats (Little Brown Bat, Big Brown Bat, Others)
- Canada Geese
- Copperhead Snakes
- Cottonmouth Snakes
- Dead Animal Removal
- European Starlings
- Flying Squirrels
- Foxes (Red and Gray)
- Southern Flying Squirrels
- Stinging Insects
Our wildlife experts also provide animal control services throughout VA. For Virginia animal control, bat removal, raccoon control, chipmunk removal, raccoon problems, trapping skunks, trapping squirrels, getting rid of squirrels in the attic, or mole removal services in Central Virginia and other areas in Virginia contact our Richmond office at (804) 729-0046 or toll-free at (888) 824-7383. We only use safe and humane animal traps and methods for wildlife removal in Virginia.
Bat Standards Code Of Ethics govern our bat removal services in Virginia
Bats are interesting critters and their removal should only be done by individuals that have been properly trained in safe and humane bat removal. Visit our bats page for additional information on bat removal and bat exclusion services.