Bat Standards Code Of Ethics
(804) 729-0046 or toll-free at (888) 824-7383
NWCOA Bat Standards Certified Operators shall conduct their activities in accordance with the Code of Ethics as prescribed by NWCOA outlined below:
Code of Ethics:
- I will strive to follow all laws, regulations and the National Wildlife Control Operators Association Professional Standards of Practice for Structural Bat Management in both commercial and residential structures.
- I ascribe to a professional code of conduct that embodies the traits of honesty, sincerity and dedication.
- I will show exceptionally high levels of concern and respect for people, property and bats.
- I will promote the understanding and appreciation of the many values of bats and scientific wildlife management, as well as an appreciation for the economic and health concerns of people adversely affected by bats.
- I will be sensitive to the various viewpoints of bat damage management.
- I will provide expertise on managing bat damage to my clientele upon request, within the limits of my experience, ability and legal authority.
- I will promote competence and present an image worthy of the profession by supporting high standards of education, employment and performance.
- I will strive to broaden my knowledge, skills and abilities to advance the practice of commercial bat damage management.
- I will, in good faith, select new or time proven methods for resolving bat damage conflicts and give due consideration to humaneness, selectivity, effectiveness and practicality.
- I will treat my competition and clientele in a courteous manner and in accordance with honorable business practices.
- I understand that my title of Bat Standards Compliant pertains to me only and that only persons that have taken the course and successfully passed the test will be considered Bat Standards Compliant.
- I understand that not all bats leave their roost at night and that waiting until after dark to seal the structure is not an approved bat standard by NWCOA.
- I will encourage, through word and through deed, all Commercial Wildlife Control Operators to adhere to these standards and to participate in NWCOA Certified Training Courses.
- I will maintain adequate insurance and will provide proof of insurance to NWCOA if requested by NWCOA.
- I further understand that if I do not follow the National Wildlife Control Operators Association Professional Standards of Practice for Structural Bat Management or adhere to this code of ethics my status as NWCOA Bat Standards Compliant will be reviewed by the NWCOA Certification Review Board and may lose my status as Bat Standards Compliant and any rights to be listed on the NWCOA web site or use the NWCOA Bat Standards Compliant logo.
We are considered one of Virginia’s best bat removal companies. Bat removal and bat control in Virginia is provided in these VA counties, cities and towns:
Accomack County, Albemarle County, Alexandria County, Alleghany County, Amelia County, Amherst County, Appomattox County, Arlington County, Ashland, Augusta County, Barboursville, Bath County, Bedford County, Bland County, Bon Air, Botetourt County, Boyd Tavern, Brandermill, Brunswick County, Buchanan County, Buckingham County, Campbell County, Caroline County, Carroll County, Central VA, Charlotte County, Charlottesville, Chesapeake, Chester, Chesterfield County, Clarke County, Colonial Heights, Craig County, Culpeper County, Cumberland County , Dickenson County , Dinwiddie County, Earlysville, Elkton, Essex County, Fairfax County, Fauquier County, Ferncliff, Floyd County, Fluvanna County, Franklin County, Frederick County, Fredericksburg, Giles County, Glen Allen, Gloucester County, Goochland County, Gordonsville, Grayson County, Greene County, Greenville County, Gum Spring, Hadensville, Halifax County, Hampton, Hampton Roads, Hanover County, Harrisonburg, Henrico County, Henry County, Highland County, Isle of Wight County, James City County, Keswick, King & Queen County, King George County, King William County, Lake Anna, Lake Monticello, Lancaster County, Lee County, Loudoun County, Louisa County, Lunenburg County, Luray, Lynchburg, Madison County, Maidens, Manakin, Manakin-Sabot, Manassas County, Mathews County, Mechanicsville, Mecklenburg County, Middlesex County, Midlothian, Mineral, Montgomery County, Nelson County, New Kent County, Newport News, Norfolk, Northampton County, Northern VA, Northumberland County, Nottoway County, Oilville, Orange County, Page County, Palmyra, Patrick County, Petersburg, Pittsylvania County, Powhatan County, Prince Edward County, Prince George County, Prince William County, Pulaski County, Rappahannock County, Richmond City, Richmond County, Roanoke City, Roanoke County, Rockbridge County, Rockingham County, Rockville, Russell County, Salem, Sandy Hook, Scott County, Shannon Hill, Shenandoah County, Short Pump, Smyth County, Southampton County, Southwest VA, Spotsylvania County, Stafford County, Staunton, Suffolk, Surry County, Sussex County, Tazewell County, Tidewater VA, Troy, Virginia Beach, Warren County, Washington County, Waynesboro, Westmoreland County, Williamsburg, Wise County, Woodlake, Wythe County, York County, Yorktown, VA and the surrounding areas of Virginia.
Contact Us at (804) 729-0046 or toll-free at (888) 824-7383 for Virginia animal trapping, animal control, wildlife removal, pest control, animal capture, animal exclusion or wildlife management in VA involving:
- Bats (Little Brown Bat, Big Brown Bat, Others
Our wildlife experts also provide animal control services throughout VA. For Virginia animal control, bat removal, raccoon control, chipmunk removal, raccoon problems, trapping skunks, trapping squirrels, getting rid of squirrels in the attic, or mole removal services in Central Virginia and other areas in Virginia contact our Richmond office at (804) 729-0046 or toll-free at (888) 824-7383. We only use safe and humane animal traps and methods for wildlife removal in Virginia.
Bat Standards Code Of Ethics govern our bat removal services in Virginia
Bats are interesting critters and their removal should only be done by individuals that have been properly trained in safe and humane bat removal. Visit our bats page for additional information on bat removal and bat exclusion services.